Parker hydraulic variable displacement truck pump series VP1 featuring high self-priming speed and high efficiency and is one of the leading truck pumps in the market. The VP1 pump can be close-coupled to a gearbox PTO (power take-off) or to a coupling independent PTO (e.g. an engine PTO) which meets ISO standard 7653-1985. VP1 Pumps provide circuit reliability at speeds up to 3000 rpm and 420 bar (6,100 PSI).
An application that makes full use of all the features of the VP1 is truck cranes with a load sensing system. The complex systems of refuse collection vehicles and sewage trucks as well as various combinations of tippers, cranes, snow ploughs, and salt/sand spreaders can also be greatly simplified and optimised with the VP1 pump. The VP1 provides the hydraulic system with the correct amount of fluid at precisely the right moment, effectively reducing energy consumption and heat generation. This means a smoother and quieter hydraulic system with much reduced impact on the environment. The VP1 variable displacement pump is a very efficient and straight forward pump design with unsurpassed reliability. Its small envelope size gives a simple and inexpensive installation.
The through-shaft on VP1-45/-75 permits tandem coupling of an additional pump, such as a series F1 fixed displacement pump.
The VP1 is designed for trucks with hydraulic load sensing systems. It is sturdy, yet simple, with few moving parts. The result is a reliable pump with long service life.
Rigorous product testing and continuous product development help to ensure our hydraulic pumps operate at optimum efficiency and can perform in the most demanding environments.
• Close coupled and tandem mounted. (tandem coupling only for VP1-45/-75)
• High self priming speeds – increased productivity.
• High overall efficiency – increased reliability.
• Low noise level – meeting industry noise emissions.
• Low weight – reducing greenhouse gas emissions and fuel consumption.
• Operating pressures up to 420 bar (ISO).
• Shaft end and mounting flange meet ISO standard.
• Small installation dimensions – fits wide range of applications.
• Suitable for all load sensing systems, regardless of make.
• Tolerates low and high temperature shocks –- suitable for the most demanding environments.
• Cargo Cranes
• Forestry Cranes
• Multi Purpose Vehicles
• Refuse Vehicles
• Sewage Trucks